I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

Plant Yo-Yo's

These things are pretty damn cool. Very practical in the garden when your dealing with top-heavy flowering plants. I wish I could have thrown a bunch in the picture, but all of them are being used in my garden right now. I ended up with a bunch of these after a hydro convention in Santa Barbra. I got 5 or 6 of them for free because the guys from Hydro International were passing them out. But for a few bucks they are very practical items to have in the garden.

They do just what it says, a heavy-test fishing line with the odd, but convenient shaped hook on the end comes out to about 5 or 6 feet, and retracts when you push the button on the side just like a YO-YO. It will lock in place at a desired length, or you can just leave the tension on to support the tops of your plants. The tension is set at a perfect torque so no stress or damage is done to your plant.

Next time your at the hydro shop and you have a few bucks extra to spend, I think you will find constant convenience with a few of these hanging above your plants. Be well....