I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

BLOOM by Agricultural Organics

Ok, seriously, if you want to go organic, but still have complete control over what your plants are getting, then BLOOM nutrients are the way to go. Also know to be called the "Yellow Bottles", they have got SO many organic micro and macro nutrients, trace elements, sea minerals and rare earth minerals packed in these bottles and they are definitely VERY organic. My cat goes ballistic when I open either the SeaFuel or the SeaMinerals. The super concentrated thick formulas will just make you feel so organic and earthy.

With so many different bottles to get, you can really pin point and deliver just what your plants crave in strain-specific formulas. The bottles I have here are Sea Minerals, Sea Fuel, Seaweed, Roots BLOOM, Pre BLOOM, Humate, and some finisher and foliar sprays. Very thick stuff, your soil will love it. I don't know about putting this stuff in hydroponics. Some systems you can probably get away with it. But I have a phobia about organics and hydroponics. I have always kept my organic grows in soil, and saved the chems for hydro. Be well....