I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

Hydroplex

This is a great Bloom Booster/PK Spike that delivers in just a matter of days after the first application. 2-5 ml. per gallon will show you an increase in yield, flavor, and essential oil production. When I use Hydroplex as my spike, I watch my Phosphorous levels because this stuff contains a lot. Typically, the PH does not need to be messed with too much, but as always, it's best to check your levels after introducing a PK spike to your nutrient solution.

Hydroplex has a wide range amino acids, trace minerals, select vitamins to compliment the base "P" and "K". This formula claims to increase flower and fruit sets, promotes chlorophyll and protein production, promotes natural development of enzymes and vitamins, enhances the plants resistance to external stress, promote natural sugar development, speeds bloom process, and promotes essential oil production.

Well, I got some fat ass buds with sticky wads of gooey trichome goodness so I suppose that supports the above paragraph. Try it, don't be scared. You can pick this stuff up at Sunlight Supply. Finding their site is easy, just click the flowers at the top of this page. Be well.....