I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

13.5.10

Botanicare ReadyGrow media

If your the kind of grower that does not mind spending a few extra bucks on some premium soil, then you might want to give this a try. To be honest, I'm kind of a cost cutter when it comes to soil, and I picked up this bag at my local hydro shop at a big discount because the bag was damaged. I'm glad I got to use it.

This stuff is very light and fluffy, containing not soil, but coco as it's base ingredient. It's labeled as a "soiless organic-based planting media". The perlite ratio is almost 50/50 with big chunks throughout the entire mixture. I even used a little to start some seedlings and it worked great.

It's ingredients consist of coco coir fiber, perlite, worm castings, compost, seaweed extract, seaweed meal, and leonardite ore. Your plants will appreciate this stuff a lot more than your wallet, but sometimes you gotta pay the price for premium stuff. And you can tell, a lot of love went into the making of this product.