I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

13.5.10

DutchMaster's "Liquid Light" foliar spray

Surprisingly enough, I most certainly seen results after using Dutch Master's "Liquid Light". When I first heard of a foliar product that you spray on your plants making it able for them to absorb up to 30% more light, I thought "c'mon you gotta be kidding me". But I was quickly corrected by my hydro shop guy after he told me that it actually does work, and it's scientific formula is actually pretty damn "break through". My guy is pretty straight up with me about products so it's not often that I take home garbage. But trust me, if I use something that turns out to be garbage, I'll let you know.

It's a pretty simple 2-part formula that really does let your plants leaves absorb more light. Another good thing about it is that the "penetrator" bottle is really just a high-tech wetting agent, so I use it with other products I have that require wetting agents to help, such as neem oil concentrate.

I cant get into the science behind it, because I dont even fully understand it yet. But I know it works. And talking to other growers on the forums that have used it, they have all agreed. I have not met anyone that was disappointed with this stuff. Also, it's a foliar spray, so it's going to last you a long time. You only need to apply it 2-3 times a week. I noticed this product to be most effective during the vegetative phase of your plants. Here is DutchMaster's website.