I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

Botanicare "SWEET"

Not bad... not a bad product at all. It does what it says it does, which is enhanced production of trichomes and/or essential oils. There was a promotion deal when they were first released at my hydro shop, and I was one of the lucky ones to get a sample. After using up the sample, I went out and bought two oz. bottles of Grape and Raw. I bought a larger size (1 gallon) of Citrus. Some medicinal strains of plants I run carry a Berry aroma, which the SWEET Grape works with very well. Another strain has a strong citrus aroma, which of course I compliment with the SWEET Citrus. And last but not least, the SWEET raw is just a flavorless version of the mixture.

Each ones scent is very original in it's own nature and has a very pleasant, one of a kind smell. Dilution rate is pretty good at 10-15ml per. gallon. It's complimented by many beneficial elements and micro nutrients including scientifically formulated carbs, esters, organic acids, vitamins, and amino acids, it's base ingredients are Magnesium and Sulfur.

This stuff will be staying on my shelve. Very noticable effects on test runs with the trichome development compared to a plant of the same strain left untreated and given only base nutrients. Go try it, you will like what you see. They have smaller sized "trial" bottles for under $20 that should last you quite a few cycles. Take care and be well... -E