I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

CNS-17 (commercial nutrient system 17)

CNS-17, otherwise known as "commercial nutrient system 17" is a real easy 1-part complete nutrient system that works great for both small and commercial grows. It's very thick, yogurt-like formula may surprise you at first, but be aware.. the thickness easily dilutes in water and the thickness is only because of it's suspension technology that keeps your plants roots happy.

The ones I have used, I have pictured here, which are Hydro Grow and Hydro Ripe. The Hydro grow is obviously for the veg stage and the Hydro ripe is even more obviously for late flowering. Both products delivered on time and in check and I can't complain one bit. The ones I do not have shown are "Hydro Bloom, Coco Grow, Coco Bloom, and Coco Ripe. There are 6 bottles in all, Grow, Bloom, and Ripe, for hydro and the same line for coco/soil. I'm so use to combining 2 bases and 4 boosters, that when I ran this stuff on a test run, it almost didn't feel right only using one single bottle and not having to worry about what the plants missing. My plants were missing nothing. No nutrient deficiencies what so ever throughout the entire run. I like it, you should try it. Be well...