I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

13.5.10

Oasis grow cubes

Move over Grodan! It's a new era! No, just kidding, Grodan still rocks, but I really cant stop my love affair with Oasis. I really like this stuff. It's a very porous foam-like material that holds water just as good as rockwool, if not longer. It's like that material that roses sometimes come in, the green foam stuff that molds to your touch... it's just like that, but better quality "foam".

Works great for seed propagation or clones, can be used in many different hydroponic systems. It's easy to tell when they get too dry because they change color from a darker shade of brown. They will mold to fit an whatever container you got, flats or plastic cups. The price is right for these things also. A much cheaper route than rockwool. Give em' a try. I dont think you will be disappointed.