I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

General Hydroponics 3-part Flora Series

Well I suppose when you see a picture on here that I use, and the bottles are practically empty, I suppose that already says enough. Which I look at in a good sense because really, what is there to say about General Hydroponics? I suppose some see them as the "grandfather" in the industry being around for the longest time. I suppose you can take into consideration their credentials recognized by NASA. Yes, NASA is using General Hydroponics for their space growing experiments. And have you ever seen Disney's Hydroponic Farm? Holy Mary Mother of Jah! You must see what they got going on. It's good to know that General Hydroponics are the nutrients behind their massive exotic hydro-farm. You can never go wrong with General Hydro, great for beginners and pros. Be well...