I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

14.5.10

Malathion **POISON**

NO, no, NO, no, NO, no, NO, no-NO-NO!!!!!!! Absolutely positively do NOT use this poison!! I was clueless at the time when I found myself buying it, and I actually used it a few times and let me tell you.. talk about some extreme toxic chemical smells going on big time here. After smelling this toxic (possibly made from nuclear waste...kidding) I noticed myself floored from the stench. That was just not right, I had to find out more.

After talking to a buddy of mine from Santa Barbra, an old school looooong time grower of the finest, he informed me of how bad this crap actually is. Not for the light hearted, but how about a full serving of genetically mutilated fish and animals with extreme abnormal growths. How's a real life "3-eye'd" fish, like from the Simpsons. How about some city's and towns attempts at mosquito control, only to kill and mutilate the animals and fish. Peoples pets were dying. Oh yes my friend, the stuff is deadly. You can click right HERE to find out more about Malathion and the harm it does.

Don't do it, just don't. If you have some- flush it. Please read the links I provided about this stuff if you use it. The best insect control I have ever used is a brand of cold-pressed neem concentrate. Be sure to check out my review on Einstein's Neem Oil for them damn spider mites and aphids!