I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

10.6.10

"ZHO" Root Inoculant by Botanicare

I just got this ZHO Rhizosphere Root Inoculant this week and applied it to 5-6 outdoor plants in coco that are still young, roughly 3 weeks old.

We will see how it goes but I already know the powers of it's main ingredients based on past experiences with the same type of product but different company.

I will follow up in a few weeks to talk about how insane the root structure develops into a giant mass of feeders everywhere. For now, you can click on the flowers at the top of this page which will direct you to Sunlight Supply where you can find Botanicare ZHO. Be well.....