I don't discriminate, I grow with both soil and hydroponic techniques. Though this is the Hydro Review, you will also find soil and coco gardening products as well. =)
CA prop.215 compliant

10.6.10

Cutting Edge Solutions

These Micro and Macro nutrients are priced less than most nutrients of the same size I have seen, but they work well and dissolve very easily into water. All of these formulas are water-thin liquids making it easy for dilution. I have used this stuff on several runs and I usually go full strength except for the first 2 applications where I start off with 3/4 strength. I have never had any deficiency or burns when using Cutting Edge Solutions.

Besides the Grow, Micro, and Bloom, Cutting Edge offers Uncle John's Solution, which is a good supplement delivering a boost of Potassium. Also in this picture is Mag-Amped, a booster that supplies a spike of Sulfur and Magnesium. Last but not least is Plant-Amp, a nice lil' spike of Calcium. The dilution rates are very good, on average 8-10 ml. per. gallon.

I picked this stuff up at my local shop, but you can search "Cutting Edge Solutions" and find many sources. Very wallet friendly and it lasts a long time. Will not clog up anything.